NURSE-SM CITY CEBU
International Marketing Group Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Provide quality medical care to all patients
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Facilitate patients with medical diagnostic procedures and issuance of Letter of Authority form their respective HMO`S/ insurances.
- Overseas patient and specialist schedules, appointments and procedure.
- Take initial and interim history and vital signs on each patient
- Perform and operate procedures such as Electrocardiogram (ECG) and Treadmill Stress Test Procedure.
- Assist the doctor`s in providing patient care, which includes the preparation of the equipment that the physician needs to use.
- Provide health education after consultation/treatment.
- Maintain health records, documenting each patient contact and updating patient profiles and keep patient`s information and records confidential.
- Maintain medical supplies and equipment in good condition
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing or equivalent
- Experience in 2D Echo and ECG is an advantage
- Experience in IV insertion (Intravenous insertion) training
- With or without experience
- Newly board passers are welcome
- Diplomatic and compassionate
- Personable and service oriented
- Attentive, organized and keen on details
- At least six months working experience is an advantage
- Can start immediately