Assistant Project Manager
HR NETWORK INC. Posted: 17 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Assists in the land acquisition stage of the project development process.
- provides inputs in the project conceptualization stage of the project development process.
- provides inputs in the project planning stage of the project development process.
- participates in the project implementation stage of the project development process.
- monitors the progress of ongoing projects, particularly with regard to timetables and schedules, project budget, costs, disbursements, and quality targets through site visits and cost monitoring.
- oversees property management operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- Knowledgeable in all facets of the development process, including permitting, contractor selection, construction implementation, and financial analysis, computer proficiency.
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Filipino)
- Good interpersonal skills to handle a variety of contacts and clients
- Proficiency with numbers and computations
- Proficiency in negotiations