We have an AU-based client hiring for Payroll Officer to start ASAP. Experienced in payroll, data entry, and MS Office. Proficient in MYOB and other accounting software. Familiar with accounting principles and must be willing to work on-site.
Full Job Description
To provide provision of financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data, bookkeeping records, sales data, payroll and more
- Manage payroll queries and approve timesheets.
- Export and import payroll data.
- Calculate employee work hours, benefits, and deductions.
- Prepare employee compensation using payroll software.
- Ensure taxes comply with company and state regulations.
- Prepare payroll reports & distribute payment statements.
- Respond to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Data entry.
- Perform other related duties as required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a payroll officer is an advantage.
- Excellent mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with the MYOB or other accounting software.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Google apps.
- Familiarity with accounting principles, procedures, and best practices.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Familiarity with state labour laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and present financial reports.
- Excellent organisation skill and can effectively prioritise workload.
- Strong work ethic and a team player.
REQUIRED SKILLS / SOFTWARE
- Knowledge in MYOB and/or other accounting software.
- Payroll and data entry background.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communicator.
- Attention to detail.
SHIFT TYPE: (AU SHIFT): 6AM – 3PM
**WORK ON-SITE ONLY**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php20,000.00 - Php30,000.00 per month
- Company events
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Paid training
- Free unlimited coffee
- HMO upon regularization (Maxicare)
- Accident insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Early shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Anniversary bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Angeles City, Pampanga: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Our client is in a Mental Health Care Industry in which they provide quality housing and support by trained Mental Health staff.
SEND YOUR UPDATED AND DETAILED CV VIA EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY HERE : https://ph.indeed.com/job/q200390-payroll-staff-au-client-92218247a89d6154