Full Job Description
The Project Manager’s role is to take on the responsibility for several projects within the company. He/she is in charge of planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting the project with the use of various project management methodologies and may even be required to pitch the idea of the project and lead it until its fruition.
JOB DUTIES :
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Act as a bridge between the upper management and the people who are actually responsible for the execution of the project.
- Make sure the project runs smoothly and stays on schedule and updates its progress regularly.
- Planning and developing the project idea.
- Align policies and procedures to streamline systems and processes.
- Identify and resolve issues that arise.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation.
- Report to the Director and step in to some of his responsibilities when he is not available.
- Perform other related duties as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Business Management or similar field.
- Relevant project management related experience.
- A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven self-management and team-management skills.
- Ability to monitor and control project budgets.
- Capability to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
PERSONALITY TRAITS :
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication.
- Attention to detail.
REQUIRED SKILLS/SOFTWARE :
- Team and project management experience.
- Leadership skills
WORKING SCHEDULE : AU SHIFT 6AM to 3PM
SALARY RANGE : 40K TO 50K
Location: Unit 1E, Philexcel Business Park Annex, (turn right before Sapangbato gate) Clark Freeport Zone, 2023
WORK ON-SITE ONLY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php40,000.00 - Php50,000.00 per month
- Company events
- HMO upon regularization (Maxicare)
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Accident insurance
- Free unlimited coffee
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Early shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Anniversary bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
WORK ONSITE ONLY / CLARK PAMPANGA
SEND YOUR DETAILED AND UPDATED CV VIA EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org