HR Generalist (On-site)
P24,000 - P30,000 (Gross rate)
Send application via EMAIL.
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for providing support across the full range of human resources functions for the Administration Division. This position has a broad knowledge of Human Resources functions, compensation and benefits administration to performance management, sourcing, hiring to onboarding, employee engagement to employee discipline, and data management. As HR Generalist, the employee must be able to answer HR related queries and create programs to promote efficient and conflict-free workplace as well as familiar with Labor Law and has the capability to implement and reinforce discipline in the workplace.
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/ College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
* At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Full-Time position available
* Preferably living in Makati or near area
* Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm
* Basic knowledge and ability in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook). Knowledge and ability to navigate the Internet and corporate Intranet, including how to search and research using both
* Good verbal and written communication skills. Active listening, speaks with confidence, uses proper etiquette, uses appropriate grammar/tone/inflection, displays appropriate temperament in conversations, relays information in a concise and logical manner, encourages open exchange of ideas and opinions
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, including presentation, facilitation and negotiation.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good time management skills (multi-tasks, prioritizes work tasks, utilizes resources effectively/efficiently, adapts to changing work demands/priorities/environments)
* Knowledgeable in all HR Facets
* At least 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to employment contract, on-boarding and off-boarding, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
* Process monthly payroll and timekeeping
* Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
* Work hand-in-hand with Recruitment team and ensure a smooth transition of new hires, probationary and regularization.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* 13th month pay
* Mandatory Govt benefits
* 12 Sick leave (accrued)
* 12 Vacation leave (accrued)
* HMO/Insurance on the 3rd month
Apply now! Send your CV/Resume to