Recruit candidates at career fairs, malls, and schools.
Screen internal candidates in accordance with the requirements established by the Department and provide a hiring recommendation
Conduct a training needs analysis (TNA)
Assess the trainees in accordance with the Training Section's standards.
Encode, monitor, and update the POINTS with the data of newly hired sales personnel.
Create a projected training schedule, budget, and recruitment plans for the upcoming year.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the Recruitment and Training
• Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
• Has an experience in handling Sales Training is an advantage
• Full-Time position(s) available