• Provide technical assistance to the surgeon in charge during the entire surgery.
• Prepare the operating room for upcoming surgeries.
• Assists the OR team in preparing the patient for operation.
• Double check the integrity of sets & instruments to be used prior to surgery.
• Conducts post-operative inspection of sets and equipment used.
• Order and take inventory of supplies, and maintain files and records of procedures.
• Perform other tasks assigned by the President.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, or any related field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in the same capacity.
• Understanding and knowledge in surgery.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Ability to handle operations in at least 2 or 5 divisions. (Joint, trauma, Maxillo, Neuro and Spine)
• The ability to work under pressure.