Customer Service Representative (Korean / Japanese
Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Customer Service Representative (Korean / Japanese / Vietnamese/ Hindi / Chinese)
- Attending to all inquiries/issues from global customers on multiple channels including email, chat, voice and social media.
- Liaising with both internal & external stakeholder e.g product managers & the marketing team to handle complaints and feedback related to websites, products, platforms and service, etc.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Escalate any queries or unresolved issues to Level 2/Supervisors and as advised by the operations. management which cannot be completed within the agreed procedures.
- Mind Diploma or Customer Service or related field.
- Min 2 years working experience as a social media agent, customer service or similar role.
- Required Language : Good command of spoken and written English, Korean / Japanese with multi language skills will be a plus.
- Strong people skills : Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset, quick learner and multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while managing time.
- Overseas candidate with spouse visa are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work at Kuala Lumpur