You’ll be working for a company that designs and manages complex ICT networks. Provides 24/7 configuration, monitoring, security, and support for its global clients. Experienced teams use advanced systems and processes to troubleshoot, resolve and document complex network issues for businesses.
We’re looking for a Financial Administrator to maintain the company’s financial records, submit payroll, process expenditures, prepare financial reports, and assist our client’s accountant. Basic details include:
- Employment Type: Full-time (In Office)
- Schedule: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM AEST
- Office Location: Emapta BDO Makati Branch
Tell me about the benefits and perks!
- HMO upon regularization
- Above average industry standard compensation package.
- 20 Leave credits per year (5 days commutable to cash)
What are the requirements that will get me hired for this role?
- Amenable to working onsite
- Years of Experience: At least three years within a finance administration team
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any related course
- Working Knowledge:
- Familiar with: Accounts Receivable, Payable and General Ledgers
- MS Office Suite (Specifically MS Excel)
- Accounting Software: Xero
- Can communicate well and write in the client’s preferred language
- Has acceptable data-gathering and report-making skills
- Soft Skills: Able to work independently and within the team, detail-oriented, can manage workloads, and still meet deadlines
What are the tasks I’ll be responsible for?
- Support the accountant when needed and perform admin ad hoc tasks
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare, track, and reconcile payment records, ledgers, daily banking and budgets.
- Reconcile multi-currency payments
- Process end-of-month customer invoicing and billings
- Ensure invoices reflect the approved budget and comply with the company’s best practices.
- Generate weekly domestic and overseas creditor payment run
- Other tasks: Debts collection and sending the weekly/ monthly payment reports
If you made it this far, it means you’re really interested in this role. Send in your resume today!