Requirement:- Chinese Speaking & Station at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1. Research, plan and manage the development and execution of marketing programs including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), marketing automation, social media, website and etc.
2. Research, identify and develop content enhancements and persuasive copywriting.
3. Identify the marketing opportunities by defining and analyzing the market and competitive environment.
4. Update and manage brand and property websites using the content management system of record.
5. Implement best practices to increase website traffic and maximize content consumption.
6. Monitor and review traffic using web analytics platform to make recommendation on content and how to direct guest to the site.
7. Edit and proofread the material to be published
8. Provide analysis and reporting on digital projects, website traffic, social media impression and etc.
9. Maintain digital media best practices, trend and tools.
10. Analyze and evaluate marketing results to ensure objectives are met.