ONLY SERIOUS SALES APPLICANTS THAT CAN COMMIT MUST APPLY. FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT REALLY LOOKING FOR A JOB AND CANNOT COMMIT THEMSELVES PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
We are one among multi awarded real estate marketing firm in metro manila and we are looking for Highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional leasing agent to assist us with marketing and leasing out and be part of our team.
• At least 2nd yr college of any related course
• Age: 25 to 33 yrs
• 2+ work experience as a Leasing Agent or similar position on field, sales and customer service experience.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Possess professionalism, work ethic oriented, committed, trustworthy, loyal & honest
• Highly Motivated, positive mindset, goal and result oriented
• Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills.
• Available to work extended hours.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• To show apartments to potential renters, lease apartments to qualified applicants, renew leases with current tenants, and perform managerial duties concerning the customer service and assisting tenants with their needs;
• Meeting with prospective tenants to determine lease terms, receiving security deposits and coordinating with current tenants to discuss lease changes.
• To prepare lease documents includes move in and move out requirement screening prospective tenants to qualify them and act as landlord representative;
• To ensure properties are maintained effectively,
• Will preserve favorable relations with property owners and tenants, contribute to a positive image of the company on every activity.
• To oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants
• Recording and updating details of prospective and existing landlords and tenants into computer or system.
• Examining properties and informing maintenance staff of issues.
• Conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
• Completing lease applications and assisting with verification of application information as part of screening process to make sure they mee the eligibility requirements
• Inspecting properties when tenants take occupation and vacate.
• Liaising with tenants to provide information and address their complaints and concerns.
• CAN work as FULL TIME, exclusively (no current engagement)
• Must be residing in Metro Manila preferred Pasay, Makati, Manila
• Or can reside in the free accommodation
• CAN start IMMEDIATELY
Option: 50% WFH 50% On field
Work from Company Accommodation
Employment status: 6 mos probation 1 yr contract
Salary: 15,000 to 25,000/- plus incentives
Days: Monday to Saturday
Time: 8 am to 6 pm
Email us your mobile number and updated CV at Sign Up to Apply
For the subject line, simply put [THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING] LA THEOZ9 + YOUR VIBER NUMBER