Operating Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in business administration.
· 5 years of experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
· Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
· Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
· Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
· Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
· Ability to make business projections three years into the future
Operating Manaager Responsibilities:
· Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
· Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
· Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
· Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
· Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes.
· Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
· Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
· Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
· Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
· Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
· Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.