1. Create company literature and other forms of communication.
2. Create marketing and promotional materials.
3. Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
4. Develop marketing communications campaigns.
5. Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
6. Coordinate conferences, trade shows, and press interviews.
7. To be able to lead, assist and work on multiple client campaigns at the same time
8. To be able to manage and adapt to a fast pace career building environment
9. Deadline and detail-oriented
10. To perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Superior
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduates Diploma, or Diploma in Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years of working experience related to this position.
3. Possess a good command of English and Mandarin. Strong written skills in English and Mandarin are highly preferred.
4. Good organizational and time management skills
5. Great in Media Relations (with proven records) & KPIs Driven
6. Comfortable working independently and collaboratively with other team members