· Coordinate with various agencies and assist in solving difficult problems of agencies
· Organizing and managing university liaison work
· Providing management consulting information and feedback
· Draft Commission/bonus distribution plan
· Study regional market dynamics, industry and policy trends
· Collect and analyze competitor information, marketing campaign feedback information, customer demand information, and target market positioning
· Create and deliver advertising materials
· Organizing marketing activities and conducting evaluation, feedback and follow-up
· At least Bachelor's degree and above
· More than 1 year of work experience in Marketing or related field
· Possess a good command of English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu. Strong written skills in English and Mandarin are highly preferred.
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Have their own understanding and experience in sales, and be able to write marketing plans independently;
· Basic poster design and video editing capabilities, able to keenly grasp market changes;
· Have the ability to communicate and maintain relationships with the school and the government.
· Possess own transport and willing to travel as and when required