Information Technology (IT)
Scope of Work and Responsibilities:
· Installing new software and hardware components
· Regularly evaluating our IT system to ensure they meet the necessary demand.
· Assisting with network Administration tasks.
· Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
· Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
· Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
· Supporting the day to day operations of our computer network.
· Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software and operating systems.
· Overseeing the annual IT budget ensuring cost-effectiveness.
· Coordinating technology installations, upgrades and maintenance
· Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
· Generating performance reports for operating systems
· Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedure.
· Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
· Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
Qualifications/Requirements of Information Technology (IT)
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
· Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
· Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface and IT security.
· Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office and exchange.
· Management and Leadership skills
· Multi-tasking and time management skills with ability to prioritized tasks.
· Highly organized and detailed oriented
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Flexible working hour