DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● To achieve the business objective by growing the volume and market share of assigned Accounts per branch per SKU and to grow distribution by ensuring availability of all accredited SKUs in all existing and newly opened branches of the
Assigned accounts, with the right quantity or stocking level to ensure monthly sales targets are met.
● To increase distribution and placement by opening new accounts and ensuring that SaBroso Products are available in all outlets with potential business within your area of assignment.
● Maintain and improve purchase volume and performance of all assigned accounts by implementing selling and merchandising objectives of the company in coordination with partner accounts.
● To set, regularly review and revise the required stock inventory levels of all branches of the assigned Accounts. Negotiate with the respective Managers/Shop Owners to adjust the stock weights as needed.
● Responsible for the monitoring and move-out plan /execution of promo activities of soon to expire products in all branches of your assigned accounts.
● Identify and propose business growth opportunities thru product promos, merchandising displays, product intros, tie-ups, trade promos and similar activities.
LAPU LAPU CEBU AREA
● Monitor and analyze individual account performances with the purpose of further growing the company business and service levels.
● Responsible for the countering and collection of payments for delivered goods in assigned accounts, in accordance with the terms and conditions approved by the company.
● Develop rapport and maintain good contact while establishing a favorable company image thru SaBroso values and nurture with all accounts.
● Attend or represent the company in trade meetings, fairs or shows when instructed.
● Digital Marketing Support function for projects, accounts and other tasks which will be assigned to you.