You can send your CV (in English version) to: Sign Up to Apply
1. Manage publishing schedule to comply with the content calendar.
2. Gather brand’s users information & website visitors to make content recommendations.
3. Propose audience engagement plans & time-bound promotional activities.
4. Track & coordinate execution of marketing campaign schedules.
5. Evaluate current marketing trends, gather information on audiences & business opportunities.
6. Manage brand consistency, collaborate regarding content development & strategy with internal teams.
7. Conduct keyword research & use SEO recommendations to increase web traffic.
8. Write content for blogs, articles, website pages, social media posts, email newsletters, ads, brochures, white papers, case studies etc.
9. Manage day-to-day interaction with followers & develop partnerships with bloggers and writers.
10. Develop content strategy to improve ranking scores & analyze promotion activities used by competitors.
11. Conduct general administration.
12. Ad hoc tasks