A. Position Summary:
The .Net Developer primary responsibility is to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Accountable for creating from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing user support. Design and develop layers and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language. Design and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code. Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Create and integrate data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness. Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Develop and integrate scripts and tools to validate data in the student management system (aXcelerate) and in-house platform.
- Perform changes to Envirotech website and other in-house systems according to the business and functional requirements.
- Identify and implement business process improvements and related system enhancements for functional use, and improve efficiency through automated routines.
- Be responsible for changes, clean-ups, system maintenance and upgrades.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Filter and “clean” data by exporting reports and performance indicators and processing the data.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions and schedules, along with technical and process issues.
- Assist in the development of applications and features to enhance the systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information & Technology or relevant discipline.
- 5 years proven experience as a full time .NET Developer.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework, proficient in C# and/or VB.NET and with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Familiar with the Mono framework (plus).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries and various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiar with SCRUM Methodology.
- Advanced English level (written and spoken)
- Desired: Knowledge in Umbraco
- Expert in MySQL and MS SQL
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.