· Responsible for assisting the Store Officer in conducting the day-to-day operations in the assigned convenience store.
· Responsibilities include supervising the employee in the assigned department and coordinating with other departments to ensure the achievements of sales targets.
· Ensures long term profitability through the attainment of monthly sales target.
· Assists the Store Officer in the daily supervision, discipline, training and performance evaluation of subordinates.
· Acts as the store cash custodian on his/her designated shift. Ensures that all cash funds in the store are intact and balanced at all times.
· Monitors inventory shortages/overages and keeps track of fast and slow moving or remaining stocks. Ensures all item displays are with price tags and in accordance to the planogram.
· Responsible in the receiving process and encoding of receipts in the system.
· Checks the completeness of delivery documents and initial scanning of PO and SI.
· Responsible in the creation of store purchase order and receiving in the system.
· Prepares and print signage. Check price change and ensures that such in complied and cascaded properly to all concerned.
· In the absence of the Store Officer, conducts pep-talks, ensures that promotional activities and the likes are properly cascaded.
· Adheres to the company’s policies and procedures consistently.
· Performs other duties as assigned or required.