Kitchen SupercCenter, Inc. Posted: 19 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Sources applicants if no employee from within meets the requirements of the vacant position.
- Collects and verifies all pre-employment and employment documents of the applicant.
- Schedules interview of potential applicants.
- Assists the HR and Admin Department Head in orienting new employees.
- Creates and maintains 201 file of employees.
- Facilitates the conduct of employees’ performance evaluations.
- Summarizes employees’ performance and helps identify training needs.
- Assists the HR and Admin Department Head in preparing and implementing the Training Plan.
- Facilitates and/or conducts orientations/ trainings.
- Updates the employees’ training records.
- Asks immediate superior to assess the effectiveness of the training using the Training Effectiveness Form.
- Files all HR related records.
- Monitors personnel attendance, tardiness, absences, and violations on Employee Code of Discipline.
- Facilitates enforcement of necessary disciplinary action for employees violating the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Performs other related duties from time to time and/or that may be assigned by immediate superior.