Kitchen SupercCenter, Inc. Posted: 19 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Conducts initial site inspection and gathers data for the preparation of detailed scope of the project for Quotation
- Prepares the Initial Site Inspection Report and Timeline of Contractor.
- Ensures the Initial Site Inspection Report is acknowledge by the client/representative.
- Updates the Timelines of Contractor for any developments.
- Reviews the Kitchen Layout and Equipment List based on the Initial Site inspection prior communicating to the client for approval.
- Schedules the pre-fabrication site inspections.
- Conducts project pre-fabrication site inspections and checks As Built measurements.
- Ensures prompt response to customer inquiries, concerns, or complaints.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through addressing inquiries, concerns, complaints in proper manner.
- Recommends disposition for nonconforming outputs.
- Clearly defines and communicates the duties and responsibilities of personnel under supervision.
- Evaluates the performance of subordinates and discusses the results with them.
- Assesses the competency skills and recommends the training needs of personnel under supervision.
- Performs other related duties from time to time and/or that may be assigned by immediate superior.