Kitchen SupercCenter, Inc. Posted: 18 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Assists the President in the conceptualization and implementation of promotional activities to further sales output.
- Identifies new product ideas or sources new products/technology for possible product listings through attending exhibits or trade show or research.
- Gathers market data and conduct analysis of market behavior.
- Monitors marketing budgets for customers.
- Prepares and submits reports as required by the President.
- Sources and coordinates distribution of giveaways for customers to enhance relationship.
- Organizes and facilitates logistics requirements for events and conventions.
- Performs other related duties from time to time and/or that may be assigned by immediate superior.
- College graduate, preferably marketing/business course
- At least one (1) year exoerience in related field
- Can Start immediately
- Computer literate, preferably in graphics software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skill
- Organized and can work under pressure
- Attention to details