To support Sales & Marketing Manager by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
2. Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
3. Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
4. Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming services/ products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
5. Assisting superior in preparing monthly sales report.
6. Makes basic machine adjustments to keep parts within specifications.
7. Develop and maintain a filing system of all documentation both in hardcopy and softcopy.
8. Undertake and perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by the superior/ manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Diploma in Business Administration or related field in engineering.
2. 1 year minimum experience/ Fresh graduate.
1. Good communication, writing and customer service skills
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point). Other computer skills added advantage.
3. Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, basic administration skills.
1. Self-motivated and flexible to work under minimal supervision.
2. Able to meet deadline along working under pressure.
3. Must operate in an ethical manner and abide by company rules and regulations