The Content Writer is the creative storyteller within the company and the client’s brand. He/She will provide creative and research-based narratives that will help the company and its clients extend their market reach through creative but informative content.
We know it can be tricky to apply for roles, wondering if the position is right for you and if you and your experience are suitable for the part. Many people won't apply for roles unless they feel that they tick every single box. At eFlex, we look for many different skills and abilities, and we're always looking for how new team members can add to eFlex and our culture. So if you don't think you quite meet all of the skills listed, we'd still love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
● Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
● Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
● Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
● Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
● Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
● Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
● Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
● Develop content for marketing collateral like Sales Decks, Pitch Decks, marketing emails, and video scripts.
● Good oral and written communication skills
● Eye for design - good to have but not a must
● Knowledge in Hubspot - good to have but not a must
What you'll enjoy at eFlex
We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
We offer a COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS package. This includes a comprehensive HMO, optical reimbursements, and 13th Month Pay.
Opportunity to Work-From-Home
Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
We support our employee's career growth and development by offering opportunities for promotion.
eFlexervices is a 20-year-old BPO company providing exceptional quality and unwavering trust. Our partnership approach to the business allows us to match the right talent to every organization we support. We invest in people to optimize performance and maximize efficiency. We work hard to produce the highest possible results for our partners.
Performance is the underlying foundation that drives eFlexervices. We deliver the metrics our partners expect through proper recruitment and heavy investment in the right people.
Deep integration within our partners' organizations drives our team to take ownership of their work. This stakeholder mindset pushes higher performance, better quality, and longer retention.