AVEON GLOBAL TRANSPORTS SDN BHD Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
1) Dealing with local & overseas customers for import shipments.
2) Dealing with Oversea agent for export and import shipments.
3) Dealing with shipping companies on Booking and document arrangements.
4) Data key-in to Systems (In-house system, Carrier system, agent system).
5) Preparing shipment document as Bill of lading, invoices, Customs Documents and etc.
6) Problem solving with local & oversea parties on shipping matter.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Has knowledge in HS Codes and Customs requirement.
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Software packages, mainly Word & Excel.
- Able to work independently.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Maternity leave
- Opportunities for promotion
- Parental leave
- Professional development
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus