Full Job Description
Responsible for the system that controls a building’s environment. He/she will program. design, and maintain this system, which will be unique to the building and the needs of the people or organisation who use it. Connects lighting, ventilation, security, heating, water and/or fire systems through a central system that can be monitored and allows you to control each individual component from one place.
- Program BMS systems to meet requirements.
- Design control panels for a BMS, starting with architectural plans, and creating panel drawings.
- Produce design documents for BMS.
- Use software to design digital versions of building management systems based on project documentation.
- Assist with the graphic design of BMS software.
- Produce documentation to instruct other engineers or users on how to interact with the BMS.
- Ensure that any BMS software or equipment aligns with relevant safety and quality standards.
- Conduct surveys before installation of BMS takes place, or after a system has been installed to check that it is functioning properly.
- Commission new BMS software to ensure that it works properly.
- Maintain existing building management systems by fixing errors, running tests and updating software.
- Regularly engage with industry research, developments and trends to ensure that their work remains relevant and cutting-edge.
- Perform other related duties as required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in BMS programming is required.
- With 2-3 years of working experience in instrument mounting, setup, configuration, and verification, BMS programming, services and maintenance.
- Ability to build and design BMS systems to monitor and regulate various building services, including chillers, heat exchangers, HVAC, lighting, power metering, etc.
- Knowledge in different BMS brand, such as Niagra, Johnson Controls, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of IT and graphic design for BMS is an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
REQUIRED SKILLS / SOFTWARE
- Good communicator
- Keen to detail
- BMS Programming experience.
WORKING SCHEDULE : MONDAY TO FRIDAY 6AM TO 3PM
SALARY OFFER : PHP 35K TO 45K / MONTH
WORK ONSITE ONLY / CLARK PAMPANGA
Send your CV to Sign Up to Apply