· Software Engineer - Java Springboot. Its a plus if has experience in gaming projects and mobile development..
· Related Work Experience – At least 3 years of working experience in developing websites, web applications, web services, or mobile applications.
· In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Object-Oriented Programming.
· In-depth experience in Object-Oriented design and programming skills.
· In-depth experience in MySQL, MongoDB, or similar database management systems.
· In-depth experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
Knowledge – Knowledgeable in the following:
· In-depth knowledge in any integration protocols like SMPP, UCP, and HTTP, and others.
· Using version control (e.g. SVN, Git).
· Debugging and optimization skills.
· Server-side setup (Linux/Windows).
· Web to mobile integration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Converts technical component design into a working back-end code and/or front-end code.
· Deliver projects on time and budget consistently.
· Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation consistently.
· Creates and maintains Unit tests before endorsing the application for QA Test.
· Diagnose and resolve software problems quickly and efficiently.
· Participates in reviewing project requirements.
· Manages the deployment of the application to different staging environments.
· Maintains and handles project source code repositories.
· Provides an accurate project status report to the Project Manager.
· Keep abreast of technology trends with relation to system or software development trends as much as possible.
· Other job-related activities that may be assigned from time to time.