Ireka Corporation Berhad Posted: 16 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Maintain confidentiality of documents and whatever confidential information received and/or have knowledge of.
- Maintain schedules and calendars as well as arrange and confirm appointments.
- Arrange, coordinate and keep track of any meetings and business appointments/travels as well as plan and maintain the work calendar
- Attend meetings, provide general assistance during presentations, take and prepare minutes of meetings and distribute same to all relevant parties prior to the next meeting.
- Prepare reports, memo, and documentation and presentation materials as and when required.
- To attend all private secretarial and general administrative duties, coordinating with relevant parties and ensuring office support facilities are in proper working condition.
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned
- Possess a professional Diploma / Degree In Secretarial studies or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in PLC or related field.
- Must have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently.
- High initiative and result-oriented
- Annual Leave
- Insurances (GPA & GHS)
- Season parking is provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
For those interested, kindly forward your latest resume with expected salary and a copy of education certificates to career @ireka.com.my or contact Husna at(phone number)/(phone number)for more info.