Who We Are
The/Studio (https://www.thestudio.com/) is a fast-growing start-up on a mission to create more equality in the world by empowering all individuals to pursue their entrepreneurial spirit. We connect businesses with the best factories, giving them easy access to reliable inventory and capability to easily design and manufacture inspiring products. Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent. We also have the rare distinction of being a profitable startup that has raised Silicon Valley capital.
We are looking to attract extremely intelligent, motivated people with massive aspirations to change the world by helping small businesses.
We are looking to build out a more robust training department as the company is growing and want to put more emphasis on training and development. We acknowledge the value in having a strong training and quality control team. Therefore, we are looking for someone with extensive experience in a BPO setting and managing all training and development initiatives and programs for our operations team, inclusive of sales, customer service, design, and general support functions. The Senior Manager, Training & Development will be analyzing gaps in talent and strategize on how we approach training. This person will also be building out a training and quality control team to align with business needs.
Training & Development
- Lead the learning and development function with the goal of identifying skill gaps and devising strategies to fill them so that the company's goals are realized.
- Ensure that managers have a thorough understanding of the business operations and decision-making processes, as well as a passionate interest in achieving focused and tangible results.
- Supervise and assess the impact of training on personnel and partners.
- Develop personalized and group training programs that meet the skills gap found by training needs assessment by taking into account both short- and long-term staffing requirements.
- Ensure that training documents are geared toward certain outcomes.
- Create and grow a training and development program based on the organization's and members' needs.
- Collect feedback from finished training sessions in order to assess and monitor results and make necessary changes.
- Implement a variety of learning approaches throughout the firm (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Create and implement effective e-learning plans.
- Conduct follow-up studies to analyze and measure the results of every finished training.
Organizational / Departmental Coordination
- Supervise and assess the impact of training on different teams
- Demonstrate the organization's desired culture and philosophies.
- Collaborate well with other members of management and HR personnel as a member of a team.
- Help the company achieve its goals by creating and implementing high-impact learning and development programs that are aligned with the company's requirements and priorities.
Planning and Evaluation
- Assess a company's needs, develop training and development plans, and facilitate a wide range of programs that help employees become more productive.
- Job analysis, appraisal schemes, and regular consultations with business managers and human resources departments are all ways to determine a company's training and development needs.
- Examine the performance of the organization to see if it is meeting the needs of the business and if it is improving it.
- Ensure that all training and development initiatives reflect the brand's values and philosophy.
- Examine and edit course materials to ensure that they are in conformity with the company's policies, procedures, and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous experience designing and implementing training programs.
- Experience in a BPO and startup environment
- Extensive experience and knowledge in sales, customer service, and design operations
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Strong teamwork skills and a collaborative approach to learning remotely
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Availability to work US hours
- Remote-ready: owns a desktop/laptop with at least 8GB of RAM, noise-canceling headset, and a stable internet connection with at least 20mbps speed, with a quiet space to take calls
If you are interested, please apply through this link: Apply Here