We are looking for skilled individuals to join our team. Some of the tasks include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson. You will also be generating Salesforce reports for your team manager and will be using Salesforce heavily as a source for analytics and metrics.
We know it can be tricky to apply for roles, wondering if the position is right for you and if you and your experience are suitable for the role. Many people will only apply for roles if they feel that they tick every single box. At eFlex, we look for many different skills and abilities, and we're always looking for how new team members can add to eFlex and our culture. So if you don't quite meet all of the skills listed, we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage prospect lists.
- Initial outreach to sales opportunities and funnel leads to our sales team.
- Provide reports on team output on calls, leads, and lead information by using Salesforce.
- Experiment and iterate to create personalized customer communications.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Meet and exceed lead generation targets.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Tracking all related activities and relevant information using Outplay
- Grit. Lots of grit. You need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve audacious goals.
- Work U.S. business hours
- At least 2 years in college or higher.
- At least 2 years of relevant BPO, Sales experience, and appointment setting.
- Excellent ability to communicate, extremely detail-oriented
- Good oral and written communication is vital - the individual must be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Outplay is a plus.
- Backend Salesforce experience - generating reports, and analyzing data - mostly for a Sales account.
- Experience in qualifying inbound leads.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals.
What you'll enjoy at eFlex
- We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We offer a Competitive Salary.
- Work-from-home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for our employees. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home).
- We offer comprehensive HMO and optical reimbursements.
- Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We support our employee's career growth and development by offering opportunities for promotion.
eFlexervices is a 20-year-old BPO company providing exceptional quality and unwavering trust. Our partnership approach to the business allows us to match the right talent to every organization we support. We invest in people to optimize performance and maximize efficiency. We work hard to produce the highest possible results for our partners.
Performance is the underlying foundation that drives eFlexervices. We deliver the metrics our partners expect through proper recruitment and heavy investment in the right people.
Deep integration within our partners' organizations drives our team to take ownership of their work. This stakeholder mindset pushes higher performance, better quality, and longer retention.