Has a bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related field or course.
· Has at least five (5) years of relevant and in-depth knowledge with PDMS/E3D related administration and design. Experience in oil and gas industry is an advantage.
· Proficient knowledge of E3D and associated modules and familiar with serving and maintaining E3D cats & specs/administration.
· Has knowledge in using ERP related systems and software related to document handling (i.e eDOCS).
· Good oral and written communication skills in English with expertise in international and cross-cultural communications and business relations.
Technical and Core Competencies
· Experience with operation and development of E3D Master including Cats & Spec and other associated modules as well as PDMS
· Knowledge on software, license, and user administration as well as management of database and maintenance.
· Able to provide training to others within the group
· Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently but sees importance of achieving results through teamwork, delegation, and collaboration
· Has the ability to take initiative and make sound judgements and decisions within scope, procedures, and guidelines.
· Structured, accurate, systematic, tasks focused and committed to deliver within deadlines
· Result oriented and customer focused mind-set.
· Perform as Technical Authority for implementation and use of E3D/PDMS. Set up, maintain, and configure projects, including databases and user access.
· Handle software, license and user administration. Manage database administration and maintenance
· Coordinate internal and external/satellite databases, including import and export of data. Responsible for a unified processing of data from scan/survey
· Operation and development of E3D Master Project.
· Overall responsibility for E3D in general, Cats & Spec, and other associated modules
· Administration of global databases and as-builts. Responsible for backup routines
· Coordinate with customer, suppliers, and with other relevant departments including IT.
· Serve as resource for the E3D group
· Conduct/ provide training to others within the group
· Ensure that specific requirements from authorities, customers, and the company are adhered to
Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time