SELVA & ASSOCIATES Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Complete entire audit engagements from planning stage till completion of audit.
- Drafting financial statements in accordance with approved accounting standards in Malaysia mainly Malaysian Private Entity Reporting Standards (MPERS)
- Assist in stock counts and prepare audit documentation.
- Reporting to audit seniors and managers on audit status depending on the nature of audit performed.
- Diploma in accounting holders with at least 3 years of audit experience.
- Fresh graduates with a degree in Accounting or other professional qualifications with at least 2-3 years experience in auditing.
- Competencies in Auditing Standards and Accounting Standards.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good time management, able to prioritize job responsibility and able to deliver on time.
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate to all level of personnel.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.