1. Plan work schedule and to ensure the works are on time.
2. Ensure the works and site personnel are in compliance with statuary requirement.
3. Implement Project Quality Plan.
4. Coordinate with procurement Department on appointment of suppliers and sub-cons.
5. Ensure the wastage are kept to the minimum.
6. Assist in handover of keys and also attend to the defects.
7. Attend to customers complaints.
8. Skill-fully manage projects such as plan & progress and cost & quality.
1. Diploma or Degree in Building or Civil Engineering or related.
2. Microsoft projects and knowledge in Excel,Words & preferably CAD Drawing.
3. Writing and communication skills.
4. Fresh Candidate / At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.