1. Review, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Check computed taxes made by the outsource bookkeepers and submit using BIR offline forms facilities and/or BIR EFPS, whichever I applicable.
3. Analyze business operations, costs, revenues and obligations and inform management of exposure to taxes and possible violations of the governing laws and make recommendations to prevent and fit it in a legal manner and procedures.
4. Monitor and check monthly and annual compliance with national and/or local government agencies, such as updating of books of accounts with BIR, registration of Official Receipts, Invoices and other BIR registered forms.
5. Monthly review of bank statements by performing bank reconciliation and coordinate with the outsourced bookkeepers unrecorded or double recording of transactions.
6. Assist Accounting Supervisor in checking the following;
· All Petty Cash Fund replenishment
· Third parties billings such as trucking, brokers, insurance, custom duties, utilities, etc.
7. Handles BIR and/ or local government unit audit or investigation
8. Other tasks that are worked related or needed to perform relative to the company uinder the Sytengco Group.