· Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting marketing research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
· Develop and implement a company-wide got-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
· Develop business plans & oversee implementation of the product plans.
· Work with sales and marketing to manage product range/presence, signage, and visual merchandising programs at retail store.
· Manage and allocate budget with corresponding revenue target.
· A degree in Marketing with a minimum of 5 years managing similar brands and portfolio
· Experiences of success in launching, growing, reviving brands to deliver on sales targets
· Experience in leading a Team and has proven track record on delivering sales targets and managing group budgets
· Experience in conceptualizing and executing on various projects with high degree of success
· Work experience in the same industry
· Experience in E-Commerce