Must have 1-year hospital experience
Must have an active PRC License
Must have a valid US license active for at least 6 months
Good English communication skills
** To be considered for this job opportunity, the candidate must be physically located in the Philippines.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures regarding confidentiality and privacy
- Exhibit coordinating skills along with strong problem-solving, facilitation, and analytical skills
- Ability to work holiday and weekend rotation
- Call patients to confirm visits and document the patient's activities and they're - concerns from the last provider visit.
- Review medications and check for pending laboratory results and communicate to the responsible team or department or the pending request of their providers. Note the patient's problems and request an upcoming visit.