· Work closely with the sales team to develop and implement sales strategies
· Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Handle any customer complaints or issues in a timely and professional manner
· Close sales through face-to-face interaction with customers based within assigned sales territories
· Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
· Meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
· Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
· Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
· Reach out to customer leads through telemarketing
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
· At least 1-year experience in doing face-to-face client and sales management.
· Must be with valid non-pro/pro license
· Must be okay to do field work
· Experience in the medical sales industry is an advantage
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Willing to do field works
· REGION 1, 2, 3, 4A and 4B
· REGION 5 and 6