- Will handle the accounting staff duties, roles and responsibilities to assist the Finance/Accounting & Admin Manager.
- AP vouchers preparation and check payment processing to vendors and suppliers.
- On-time processing and settlement of payables.
- Processing of monthly premium remittance for SSS/HDMF/PHIC.
- Compliance of BIR reportorial requirements (monthly, quarterly & annual reporting).
- Preparation of EWT Certificates to Vendors/Payees.
- RF Reimbursements/Liquidations checking and processing of payments.
- Reconciliation of Subsidy Ledgers & transactions for Financial Reports.
- Hybrid work arrangement.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- a college graduate with degree in any of the following: Accounting, Finance, Management Engineering, Business Administration, or similar.
- with 0 – 2 years working experience.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel.
- recognized team player and leader.
- positive attitude and congenial personality.