• Knowledgeable in preparing and doing the end-to-end filing of BIR Forms.
• Act as a representative on behalf of the Management in coordinating with BIR and other related local governments
• Ensuring that tax returns are filed on time and by tax-required forms and policies
• Research, track & restore accounting tasks including filing, data entry, accounts receivables, financial reports, and related matters.
• Ensures proper filing of any government transactions (soft and hard copies)
• Provide reports in accurate & timely manner.
• Perform other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
• Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent.
• At least 1 year experience in Accounting and related fields.
• Responsible for safekeeping of accounting records & other documents.
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
• Hard working, Keen Details, and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Open, Optimistic, and Flexible to finish the task
• Willing to do fieldwork.
• Can start ASAP