• Find, plan, strategize and develop the new business sales, campaigns, event and marketing strategy to meet the company’s objective and business growth.
• Meet and develop relationship with customer face to face or via phone.
• Understand customers enquiry and able to respond effectively.
• Have a good understanding of the business' products or services and able to provide advice.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferable from marketing, business & psychology.
• Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
• Candidate be able to converse in Mandarin and English.
• With good interpersonal and communication skills.
• People with energetic, open-minded personality who loves meeting people.
• Able and willing to work on weekends or public holidays (with time-off).
• Starting salary from RM 3,000-5,000.
• Attractive commission & allowance.
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth.
• 5 days normal working office hour.
• Full jobs training is provided.
• Annual leave and medical coverage provided.