ND Paper (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Posted: 21 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To ensure compliance to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems and quality policy
- To update work progress on site, prepare and submission of report to the project manager
- Facilitates architecture and structural reviews and be in charge of quality cost and deliver of projects
- Attend site meetings, discussions and liaise with clients, consultants, and contractors
- To attend as a qualified Permit Holder for the site program
- To supervise subcontractor works in accordance with withdrawing
- Assist project manager to liaise with the authorities for the smooth implementation of works
- Coordinate work on-site with other contractors
- Handle site management, work coordination, and inspection, testing, and commissioning
- Ensure timely implementation, completion, and handover of the project
- To prepare and submit the purchase requisition according to the quantity taking-off estimation
- To perform other duties as and when required by the management
- The candidate must willing to be based in Bentong, Pahang.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Years (s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): Good knowledge of construction/ maintenance sequences， Autocad and MS office.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia