1) Closely communicate with the Inspection Coordinators to schedule the inspection assigned.
2) Implement inspection according to operation guidelines, inspection guidelines, and any special instructions provided by the company.
3) Complete inspection report with photos and submit it to Technical Manager within the required time limit.
4) Submit inspector’s job expense claim form and reimbursement documents monthly and meet financial requirements.
5) Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/management.
Qualifications & Requirements：
1) Associate Degree or above.
2) Fair in English.
3) Major in furniture design engineering, mechanical engineering, garment & textile, electrical and electronic engineering, etc.
4) Ideally person is a well-organized team player, able to solve on-site problems independently, and with good interpersonal skills.
5) Integrity and honesty.
6) Willing to travel frequently.
7) Mandarin speaking is a plus.
8) Preferably have a few years working experience in inspection field or technical background.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM4,200.00 - RM5,100.00 per month