IT Helpdesk Engineer - Quezon City
Strategic Networks Inc. Posted: 6 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Bachelor's/College Degree in IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months – 1 year experience in IT support over chat, phone, and via e-mail.
- Actual experience supporting LAN’s, PC Hardware configuration, PC operating systems, and desktop software.
- Actual experience with Service Desk ticketing systems - Remedy, Service Center Manager, Service-Now.
- Able to perform phone, email, and or remote IT- support
- Ability to perform first-level of support through assistance or rapid restoration of normal IT services to the organization’s users.
- Knowledge / Hands-on experience in Ticketing and Remote Applications is a plus
- Ability to create concise documentation of incidents, troubleshooting steps, and comments into an Incident Management System.
- Able to perform and resolves incidents and requests; initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and have a keen ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Able to understand business requirements and has good analytical and critical thinking
- Good Communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Company’s Medical Plan / HMO
- Accident Insurance Plan
- Incentive Leaves
- Government-Mandated Benefits