· To ensure children’s safety in class or in the Preschool’s compound.
· To assist teacher prepare lessons plan and teaching materials in advance, i.e. flash cards, Charts and Concrete Materials for each topic / lesson.
· Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers
· To take care toddler children and take part in all the nursery activities
· Work with therapist or teacher.
· Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the classroom after use daily; to sterilize toy and classroom.
· To carry out daily duty assigned by Principal.
· Actively involved in company Projects;
· Participate in any company events including seminar, workshop and monthly meeting.
- At least SPM or equivalent.
- Have at least 1 year of experience working with children / attended Kursus Asuhan Permata (KAP program)
- Loves children, patience, caring and able to understand to children’s needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From RM1,700.00 per month
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place