A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Manage sales pipeline, preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing. Demonstrated sales success.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary (RM 4,000 to RM6,000)
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Medical Benefits
- Sales Commission