· Reports to the Engineering Manager and the respective Project Manager, provides day to day instrument and electrical engineering support to power and control systems equipment in a Water/Wastewater/Odour Treatment Plant.
· Design, install, maintain and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation systems.
· Create Power consumption load list, single-line diagrams, panel layouts, cable selections and sizing for LV cables, Cable Raceway Layouts with Cable fill ratio Calculations.
· Design and prepare layouts for Power Extension Boxes/ Distribution Boards/ Local Control Stations
· Preparation of FAT checklist and attend FATs in Vendor Premise for all Electrical Equipments.
· Retrieve information to complete drawing, layout and design including technical specifications
· Provide engineering support to testing and commissioning activities.
· A degree in Electrical Engineering, with a minimum of 3 years of experience
· Field experience and strong knowledge of Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control systems
· Demonstrable knowledge in troubleshooting issues within the system
· Understanding of electrical power distribution and protection for low and medium voltages (switchgear, transformers, motor control centres, lighting, automation cabinets)
· Basic understanding of automation (PLC) applications
· Ability to modify/edit Electrical deliverables in Autocad (2D)
· Ability to learn concepts and technical details of complex systems
· Ability to work independently, accepting ownership of assigned responsibilities
· Able to work well in a high pressure environment with continuous changes
Willing to travel for short term assignments