The General Manager's role has the below aspects:
• Accountable for assisting the Regional CEO with operational management of the business
o ensuring the cost POs are loaded so that the real time P&L is up to date
o ensuring regional CEO authorizes any additions to the country / region budget
o Checking monthly payroll against payroll budget
o Checking monthly commissions against commission budget
o Checking monthly supplier invoices against supplier budget
o Sign off staff expenses.
o Liaise with staff regarding any commission or sale allocation dispute.
o Liaise with Company Risk Manager on prop account and impact to P&L
Marketing and Sales Operations:
• Responsibility for assisting regional CEO and marketing to plan and implement events / webinars with consideration to the customer journey:
o Online ‘EVENT’ planning and management (in conjunction with marketing team)
o Go to webinar
o Customer journey emails
o Zoom accounts
o ADVANCED PROGRAM ROTA PLANNING
o Ensuring program planned 3 months in advance
o Ensuring program sent to advanced clients via UW coordinator and
o CS processes for assisting clients with these events
• Work with your EMEA counterpart to manage the project to amalgamate LTT and SC client services / support under Empower U
• Manage department is responding to client queries in a timely and professional manner
o Create templates/ train team in how to deal with various scenarios
• Ensure the Cancellation saves process is working with Credit Control team
• Tracking cancellations reporting on number of Frontend and backend cancellations received each month
• Handle all escalated complaints and refund requests.
• Manage team towards pre-course set up targets.
• Create and monitor all client services communication so that it is up to date and accurate.
IT and Development:
• Work with IT on infrastructure projects and ensuring systems are efficient, well maintained, secure and frequently audited.
• Work with key development teams on the development of new systems to improve business operations including payment systems
• Liaise with HR Manager on HR matters
• Management of staff holiday system via salesforce
• Collaborate with Compliance department to ensure business operations are compliant
• Responsibility for ensuring Company’s data is protected compliance
• Collaboration with Company’s advisers and management of Client FOS / Legal claims / supplier claims / employment tribunals
• Spot check data to ensure management information is being reported correctly
• Review daily, weekly and monthly company reports. Flagging and reacting to low numbers in any reports.
• Identify key opportunities where the business is lacking or can improve upon.
• Proactively report to regional CEO any areas of concern.