Assistant Accounts Manager
Tai Weng Construction Sdn Bhd Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Overall in-charge and manage the day-to-day operations of the accounts department.
- Review workflows, processes and identify areas needed for improvement / implement the enhancement to be more efficient with accuracy and effectiveness.
- Manage, monitor and control the finance status closing procedure, including preparation of statutory accounts and relevant disclosure and co-ordination of overall process.
- To plan, execute and monitor all related matters on cash flow management and payment arrangement.
- Liaise with external parties, eg. auditor, tax agent, company secretary and bankers.
- Ensure that all management and statutory reporting submission are done on a timely and accurate basis.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate MUST be Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent in construction field.
- Experienced in P&L reporting, suppliers' payment and managing creditors and customer aging.
- Good knowledge in SQL accounting software would be preferred.
- Posses mature personality, good communication skill, meticulous and able to work with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Possess own transport
- Willing to work in Phileo Damansara II, Petaling Jaya
- Open for Malaysian Citizen Only