HR NETWORK INC. Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Handles customer requests on behalf of our clients, via phone, email, and/or chat.
- Researches and fulfills requests from customers globally in areas including dining, entertainment, travel, sports & recreation including golf, shopping, and unusual requests.
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Strives to leave the customer with a positive customer experience feeling after every contact.
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding requests.
- Applies high quality customer service guidelines when fulfilling customer requests.
- Shares feedback about destination and service trends with team.
- Works with team and resources such as suppliers and accredited providers to provide customer with requested service.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about clients and how to assist customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Customer Service Representative in a Travel Account is an advantage
- With excellent PR and communication skills
- Willing to work in Pasig City
- Full-Time position(s) available.