1. To maintain cleanliness, safety in all food and beverage area and kitchen.
2. Maintains proper grooming and hygiene habits as defined in the “grooming” Section of the HR policies and procedures.
3. Maintains a clean and neat work area.
4. Immediately informs the Head Chef or Chef de Partie upon gaining knowledge of a hazardous situation, emergency or threat to the security of guests, employees or hotel assets.
5. To assist stores and issue operating equipment correctly.
6. To do dishwashing.
7. To supervise and clean kitchen and stewarding area, including kitchen equipment.
8. To assist service staff for buffet set and event set up.
9. To handle garbage clearance and its sanitation.
10. To monitor usage of chemicals and maintain par.
11. To assist operating equipment inventory.
12. To ensure all equipment for function use is set up on time.